3 Day Core Masterclass
JOIN A THREE DAY SMART CITY MASTERCLASS FOR PRACTITIONERS, POLICY MAKERS AND EXECUTIVES.
On March 19-21, 2019 we invite you to join our open enrollment masterclass in Dubai with a focus on core skills within the Smart City field.
What TASC offers
TASC provides high end Smarter Community masterclasses to advance the skills and competencies of practitioners, executives and elected leaders in this new discipline.
During this masterclass you will be introduced to knowledge and know-how leveraging proven methodologies. TASC fosters an evolving global community and provides tailored, structured guidance during and after training.
Together with Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) we offer a masterlass with focus on vital elements in planning and building smarter communities.
Learn, share, build, prepare
Understand the methodologies, technologies, policies and business architectures that prepare your community for success.
- There cannot be a one-size-fits-all strategy. Learn to build your own.
- Learn from the successes and failures of some the most prominent practitioners globally.
- Lay the fundation for you and your organization for an effective innovation journey.
- Explore TASC’s expanded curriculum of classes and specialized training
A three-day masterclass in six parts
During this masterclass we will guide you through a broad sprectrum of Smart City aspects over the course of three days. Each day is divided into two blocks focusing on specific themes
- On day 1 you will be introduced to taxonomies, definitions, comparative analysis of differing approaches, strategies and missions. The second block of the day focuses on mindset, design thinking and how to engage your community.
- On day 2 we dive into connectivity and the art of connecting everything. The second block is about the digital fundamentals of data – we will cover data strategies, data analytics and open data.
- Day 3 focuses on organizational framework and you will learn how to organize for success. Relevant themes could be procurement and delivery models, governance, ecosystem management and regulatory approaches. Finally, you will conclude your core masterclass with planning your next steps and creating a framework
SIGN UP TODAY.
2500 euro / 10.450 AED ex. VAT, including lunch, materials and a group dinner on day two
When and Where
March 19-21, 2019
Dubai – exact location to be announced
TRAINERS IN DUBAI.
This masterclass is brought to you in collaboration with Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT).